If you have stopped by I wish to advise you that

No Excuses! Easy organising for large families

has moved here:



Saturday, 28 January 2012

Back to routines - February Menu


If any of you have had been wondering why I haven't posted my COOKING FOR TEN or given a weekly menu plan; the reason was due to being in school holiday mode and I also needed a break from everyday routine.




With February upon us and school returning for my children on Monday 6th Feb; I decided that working out the meals for the entire month and writing these onto my family calendar was much easier (although, it did take me two days to do) rather than changing it from week to week on my laminated menu planner.

Hubby has been away for the majority of the school holidays and was home for only a couple of weeks during the Christmas period.  He left us on the 10th Jan and we are all looking forward to his return around the 2nd of Feb (only days before school is back).  I am very happy he will be home to see off our new Prep student who is starting school this year (number 6 of my 7 children).  


I am going to pick him up at the airport (I have his car), hence my 2nd of Feb meal will have to be as easy as possible.  You can see on my menu below that I have also decided not to write up the desserts for this month, but will post each day's recipe on my Facebook page along with the dessert I intend to make on the day.


FEBRUARY MONTHLY MENU

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
1

Lasagne, salad & garlic bread
2
Corned Beef, herb potatoes & Salad
3
Crumbed Fish Potatoes wedges & salad
4
Meatballs, rice & Salad
5
Merlot Roast Beef, baked veggies.
6
Shepherds Pie, beans & Carrots
SCHOOLS BACK 

7
Chicken Schnitzel, herb potatoes & salad.
8
Lamb Chops, Mash Potatoes, 
Garlic Broccoli & Cauliflower, honey carrots.
9
Home-made Pizza’s
10
Tuna Mornay on Spaghetti
CLUB SANDWICH
MINI PIZZAS
11
Turkey Roast, rice & Salad
12
Spaghetti Bol
13
Honey Soy Chicken, rice, carrots and beans
14
Sausage sizzle night

15
Pies, mash, carrots & beans
16
Roast whole chicken in crock pot, pasta bake and Salad.
17
Penne Past with Feta
18
BBQ , potato & green salads.
19
Corned beef with herbed potatoes & veggies
20
Chicken Sweet n sour Stir-fry
21
Pies, Pasta, carrots & Peas
22
Tuna Mornay on Rice




ASH WEDNESDAY
23
Lasagne, salad
24
Foiled fish, vegetable rice & salad
25
Marinated Baked chicken, Salad and potatoes.
26
Moussaka, Salad & bread.
27

Lamb Chops, Mash Potatoes, 
Garlic Broccoli & Cauliflower, honey carrots.


28
Meatballs, rice & Salad 
29

A friends birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...